Updated: Sep 18, 2020
Before we get all serious, I'd love you to learn a little about me. This post will be fun and light hearted. Let's start with a little game of 10 questions
1. What does your perfect day look like. Wake up in the Mediterranean and island hop the Greek isles. I'd probably spend most of my time relaxing on Santorini eating good seafood.
2. What's your favorite thing you own and why?
I have some silver bangles given to me by my maternal grandmother and a jewelry box given to me by paternal grandmother.
3. If money were no object what would you buy?
Definitely property in Ghana and in Greece.
4. What's your Pet peeve?
Not having slippers on, I hate being barefoot around the house. In fact I pack slipper socks when I visit my friends homes.
5. When have you felt most challenged?
When I am waiting on a promise from God..Sometimes the process of waiting in faith overwhelms me. I normally feel this way when I am trying to figure out if I'm on the right path.
6. Do you have any regrets?
Yes, that I questioned myself during times when I knew the Spirit was speaking and guiding me.
7. Out of all your family members who are you closest with?
Outside of my husband, that would be my Aunt (my mother's sister)
8. What do you do when no one's around?
It depends how I'm feeling? It would either be pray, meditate, sing, watch movies (or have movies watch me 😁)
9. What's one thing people would be surprised about you?
I can be shy
10. All time favorite dessert?
Warm apple pie with a scoop ice cream.
Grace and Peace, Aminah